Saturday 8 February 2020

SPnU - figuring out hair movement and vertical slice

This one rough has been taking me surprisingly long to figure out because I couldn't quite understand how the hair was supposed to move:



I ultimately redrew a version similar to the first one and I'm finally happy with how it moves now and I think it eases well:


I sent a version with some quick colouring and some added teeth (as a joke) over to Prathik to check the hair movement and we ended up altering linework and colours and turning it into a vertical slice of sorts as Rob suggested during a class.


We collectively decided that the character looks better with all linework a dark grey instead of erasing the linework that's in contact with the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sleep Paralysis and You - Final Version

This is the final version of Sleep Paralysis and You after Prathik has composited in all our parts. It's been a long few months an...